Monday, July 25, 2005

6PM. Still 99 degrees. Density altitude got up to 4,000 even, so that is a new high for my time around here.

Tomorrow morning, I had scheduled to fly with the airport manager. He is a 900-hour pilot, but hasn't flown much in several years. He had to postpone, so that leaves more time for the trip DC and I are planning. The goal is to cover every airport in southwestern Virginia tomorrow, and find somewhere with a good lunch. If there is time, we may add a couple airports in West Virginia, North Carolina or Tennessee.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Ruth Holman said...

Hello again, it's Ruth the kiwi. Thanks for replying to my comment! I find that I'm much better with the theory stuff as a student and I an study and ask questions when I need help- so far I've sat and passed Flight Radio, Human Factors and Air Law, and would be up to Met(Weather to Fly)if I was continuing. My main problem is that I'm not your typical student - I'm 51 and female LOL! And I have never had any prior involvement with aviation. I love flying although I lack in confidence in my practical abilities. I'm really interested too, to read things from an instructors side. So, I hope you don't mind if I continue to comment and I can also tell you about some of my lessons if you would like me to.

Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home