Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Post From Richard in Dwight's absense.

First and foremost, let me make clear, there is good news to follow only, bad things have not happened because I am writing this little quib in Dwight's absense. Having said that, I just wanted to jump in here to write a short note about Dwight, and to let everyone who follows his blogs that he is doing Ok, but. . . . the plane he was flying in today had a hard landing, and they are spending the night in Tenn.

He should be back tomarrow, and I am sure he will update you all on the details, its quite the story.

So for all who are curious about why no postings from Dwight by now, worry not and sleep well knowing our friend is fine !!

Cheers,
Richard

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger adr said...

Thanks for the update.

I'll be interested to hear what constitutes a "hard" landing. Student involved?

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger brewsmith said...

Yes, students plane, and student in control, well, sorta. . . you can check my blog for slightly more details, however for legal concerns I havent posted much, besides the details are still kind of pending.

I havent heard any updates this morning, but they are busy trying to get a flight back to SHD im sure.

I didnt post much detail, because I really didnt want to scare his folks if they read the blog. . .

He really is fine though, again, I am really curious to read his next blog post!!

Richard

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not much about Dwight scares Mom or me anymore. :) If it was really bad, I'm sure someone would try to contact Mom, but as long as he's fine, I'm good with that. Can't wait to read the next post. -esm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home