Saturday, July 09, 2005

Today could get interesting. I have both my former and my current most complicated students, back to back. I can only imagine how I will feel by the end of the day. Relieved, frustrated, excited, suicidal, who knows.

The dethroned queen could try to up the ante. We will be practicing stalls, and all kinds of fun things that make her nervous. And with only 4 miles of visibility, I'm ready to bet it will be difficult for her. The new champ will surely come up with some sort of impressive result, having already put me into uncharted territory. We will be attempting a cross-country flight even though he has a total of 30 minutes in a plane to date. I expect that I will have to do the majority of flying myself, as if he heren't even there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home