Tuesday, August 16, 2005

No flying today

Doesn't look good for getting any flying in today. It was raining when I left the house at 6:45 this morning. Stopped for almost an hour, then started again, and hasn't let up for the last hour and a half. It is one of those long steady rains that seems to have no end in sight.

We've had plenty of rain the last few days, which I guess we need, but it sure puts a damper on my job.

DC had a good trip to Indiana. He drove, because I had conflicts on the schedule. He wants to fly back out there next week with me and take another look at the plane. So that is something to look forward to.

7 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger adr said...

You've become quite the morning person. Scary. :)

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'For the health of it'
Ron Blood and Candy Hunter-Blood have put their house on the market and soon hope to put their belongings in storage and hit the road.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Satellite TV Dish For Sale site. It pretty much covers Satellite TV Dish For Sale related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this delightful blog site. Enjoyed it.
If you haven't seen this, take a look at cartoon animals
Lots of information about cartoon animals

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post... thanks.

Lila
my site: gifted education

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog site you've provided, keep it up.
Save Time Looking For Sell My Car Fact and Information.
The Sell My Car Directory

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger also-known-as said...

adr,

6:45 departure from home means I slept in today. That should scare you. Normally, I am up by 6 these days, often earlier.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger adr said...

Egads. You're more of a morning person now than I am, I think you even get up earlier than Edgar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home