Tuesday, September 06, 2005

So, this week I was supposed to be planning another business trip. Scott had needed to conduct some work in Biloxi, Mississippi. For obvious reasons, that trip is no longer in the plans. So it looks like I'm back to standard instructing now.

This weekend really gave me a much-needed break. Sometimes, a bit of solo time in the plane is the best thing. No teaching someone else how to do it, no cringing as the student struggles to perform a simple task. Just nice simple flying.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger kiwiruth said...

Hi
So how has your week of instructing gone? What has the weather been like, I guess it's about autumn now??
It was so beautiful today, perfect weather for flying, lots of planes flying over. I live on the coast, which is the route all the GA take if they're going up country, or on lessons (apart fom circuit training of course). I have just enough money for a lesson now too, but wouldn't you know it I'm sick! Never mind- maybe next weekend, then I can tell you how it went!
Ruth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home